Wednesday 18 June 2014

Geeky Things I Own: Hermione Granger Wannabe

On my 21st birthday my mum took me to the Harry Potter Studio; Thomas tagged along as well and I have to say it was my best birthday I've ever had, forget going out and getting drunk with your friends Warner Brothers Studio Tour is where it's at. Obviously you can't not buy a wand while you're there and I must have been amusing rocking up to the till with Hermione Granger's wand and Crookshanks, keeping in mind my hair is exactly as Hermione's is described in the book. Memories of primary school have come flooding back, being called Hermione was better than the other nickname I can remember...

It was Wand Week when we visited so we got to see the ladies behind the wand designs make them, it was amazing to watch. I love the leaf detail on Hermione's wand but I also really like Luna Lovegood's wand but I think Hermione's suits me better.

Then I seen the plushies and of course I had to get one of the cats, I actually wanted Mrs Norris but they didn't have her, disappointing oversight. Anyway I love ginger cats so I wasn't disappointed getting Crookshanks I just knew I'd look like a Hermione fanatic but I was far from the only one I bet. I'd love to go back for pet week and meet the animal actors and their trainers.


Thank you for reading, oh the Slytherin scarf was given to me by a friend as I was sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore. Feel free to read into that.

Devon x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment